- Listed: December 18, 2014 9:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Whether you drive a brand new car or an old clunker, your car is probably one of the most expensive items you own. It’s important to protect that investment with good auto insurance. This article will give you some tips to keep in mind when looking for auto insurance. You will have the information that you need to find a policy that’s right for you.
Auto insurance rates change rapidly and are very competitive, so the most aggressive way to make sure you are getting the best deal on auto insurance is to compare rates frequently. It is recommended you shop your current rate around approximately twice a year, to be sure you are continuing to get the best deal around.
Drivers who do not file insurance claims are entitled to big discounts. Make sure you broach this no-claims topic after you have been with the same insurance carrier for a few years. Drivers with five years of filing no claims can be rewarded with up to 75% off of their premium payments. Now that’s some big-time savings.
Did you know that a simple feature on your automobile like anti-lock brakes entitles you to an insurance discount? It’s true; the safer your vehicle is, the less you will ultimately have to pay for auto insurance. So when you’re shopping around for a car, spending a little extra for safety features is rewarded in the long run via lower premiums.
When it comes to saving some serious cash on your automobile insurance, it helps tremendously if you know and understand the types of coverage available to you. Take your time to learn about all the different types of coverage, and find out what your state requires of you. There may be some big savings in it for you.
Purchase a high quality “safety-rated” vehicle to get lower premium rates. In the event you liked this article and you desire to receive details concerning Cost of Auto insurance for new Driver generously pay a visit to our web-site. These vehicles are known to be the safest on the market, so insurance companies will give you a bit of extra credit if you are driving one. Look for sedans and family cars, as they are usually the ones with the best ratings.
You may be able to avoid having to pay for costly rental car insurance if you complete the rental transaction using a credit card that provides coverage. Be sure to read the fine print in your credit card agreement as the offerings can vary between cards. In most cases you’ll have to do the entire rental transaction on the same card to keep from voiding the coverage.
Perhaps you cannot afford to pay much for your auto insurance, but remember that it is a legal requirement to have insurance in order to drive a car. If you get pulled over and cannot prove that you have auto insurance, you will get a fine. Get an extremely cheap insurance if you need to.
Add an older driver to your insurance – if you are a young driver! Sometimes insurance companies will charge you less when there is an older driver listed on your policy. Even if they don’t drive your vehicle, adding them to your policy can make your rates lower because it shows responsibility.
Drive your car with the confidence of knowing that you have the coverage that the law requires and that will help you in the case of an accident. You are going to feel much better when you know that you have the proper insurance to protect you from the law and from accidents.
550 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Stuart Brunker
- Member Since: October 13, 2014
Other items listed by Stuart Brunker
- Get The Right Car Insurance For New Drivers When You Know How!
- With These Great Car Insurance For New Drivers Tips, Anyone Can Save
- To Drive You Must Have Car Insurance For New Drivers- How To Purchase Guide
- Tricks On How To Get Good Car Insurance For New Drivers Rates
- Make Smart Decisions With These Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers Tips
Popular Ads Overall
- Beware The My Yahoo Mail Scam (45482 views)
- Citicards Login My Account Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These Ten Tips (36808 views)
- A Secret Weapon For My Mail At Aol (33639 views)
- Citibank Credit Card Online Payment Registration: What A Mistake! (30282 views)
- Six Tips on Aol Mail Sign In To My Account You Can Use Today (29615 views)
- A Secret Weapon For Log Into Itunes (14674 views)
- Pump Up Your Sales With These Remarkable Facebook Log Tactics (13448 views)
- Frio Ice Chest Critiques (11076 views)
- You Want Fb Login Fb Login Fb Login? (9524 views)
- Seven Guilt Free Can You Buy Things Off Of Pinterest Tips (9107 views)