- Listed: January 12, 2015 5:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Whether you are new to the insurance world, wanting to combine your policies or shopping for better rates or coverage, you probably have some questions. Here you will find lots of helpful information that will make it fast and easy to learn more about the often, confusing world of auto insurance.
If you are driving into Canada or Mexico, many people don’t realize that your American car insurance won’t cover you in a foreign country. You will need to purchase auto insurance ahead of time online, or in the border town or city where you will be crossing over into either Canada or Mexico.
Auto insurance for young drivers is very costly. You can save some money by choosing the right kind of car for your teenager to drive. If you allow your teen to drive the Mustang, prepare to pay through the roof. If, on the other hand, you restrict your teen to the most “beater”-like car you own, your premiums will be notably lower.
Drivers who do not file insurance claims are entitled to big discounts. Make sure you broach this no-claims topic after you have been with the same insurance carrier for a few years. Drivers with five years of filing no claims can be rewarded with up to 75% off of their premium payments. Now that’s some big-time savings.
If you’re planning to, or just got married, call your insurance company for a discount. Drivers who are married tend to drive more safely, especially if they have children in the car. Insurance companies often will give you a discount once you tie the knot, due to your better driving.
Parents looking to keep their family’s auto insurance payments to a minimum would do well to buy a car whose insurance is affordable in general. A late-model, less glamorous car will be less expensive to insure in general, and will especially save money when including any teenage children you may want to include on your policy.
Never inflate your vehicle’s value when you sign up for insurance. Doing cheapest car insurance this only costs you more money, in the form of higher premiums. In the case that you would need a replacement vehicle, the insurance company would only use their value for your original car, not what you initially quoted them.
Get liability-only coverage. This policy is the cheapest one you can get that still follows all mandatory minimum state laws. Just remember that it does not cover you or your vehicle, only the other person and their vehicle. In the event your car is damaged in some way, you would have to pay for the repairs yourself.
Eliminate coverage you do not really need. Take a look at what your insurance policy covers. Look at the statistics versus what you are paying. Is there likely to be a problem with that part of the car? Is what you are paying worth it? If you cherished this report and you cheapest car insurance would like to get far more details about Cheapest Car Insurance kindly take a look at our site. You can usually eliminate little things like towing to save money on your auto insurance.
With the information you just learned you should already have a better idea of the type of auto insurance coverage you want to get for yourself. This information is only but a portion of all there is to know about the type of coverage you might want to get. Be on the lookout for more information and when you feel confident get the coverage that suits you the best.
493 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KristanBirt
- Member Since: December 8, 2014
Other items listed by KristanBirt
- Protect The Investment You Made In Your Car
- The Best Advice For Selecting Cheapest Car Insurance
- Options For Big Savings On Cheapest Car Insurance Premiums
- Helping You Select The Best Cheapest Car Insurance Out There
- Simple Tips For Cheapest Car Insurance
Popular Ads Overall
- Beware The My Yahoo Mail Scam (42513 views)
- Citicards Login My Account Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These Ten Tips (33000 views)
- A Secret Weapon For My Mail At Aol (30979 views)
- Citibank Credit Card Online Payment Registration: What A Mistake! (28459 views)
- Six Tips on Aol Mail Sign In To My Account You Can Use Today (26187 views)
- A Secret Weapon For Log Into Itunes (12255 views)
- Pump Up Your Sales With These Remarkable Facebook Log Tactics (11427 views)
- Frio Ice Chest Critiques (10452 views)
- Top 3 Ways To Buy A Used Sign Hotmail Inbox (8278 views)
- You Want Fb Login Fb Login Fb Login? (8209 views)